A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

straight A's

That's right, I did it! I got a 4.0 gpa this semester, and I am really excited about it. The question is, can I do it again? This semester only consisted of 13 credit hours, and most of those were fairly easy music classes. After my summer load, it's back to 18 hours and hard classes again, but we'll see...

In the meantime, I am looking forward to learning french over the summer, and beginning work on Howard Shore's Lord of the Rings symphony!

Oh yeah, I need a summer job too, so if anyone hears of any opportunities,let me know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

Huge congrats on the straight A's! That's nothing to sneeze at, especially at the college level. We loved Carmina Burana - sorry we couldn't stay to chat afterward, but we had to meet up with a couple friends in from out of town for a wedding. Fabulous concert, though, and we're looking forward to LOTR! :)

2:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison Wamser. I love you a lot and I don't want you logging onto facebook anytime soon.

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home