A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Monday, March 03, 2008

BLUE!

Wow, it's been a while, sorry ,I have been running non-stop at school for a while, and my mind has been elsewhere.

I don't know about other people, but I always associate weather with a color. The hottest days of summer are bright red and orange, the nice days in spring are a green and yellow, the fall days are more burnt orange and gold, and the freezing rain and snow in the winter that I hate so much are white and BLUE. It seems like the only color I have been able to associate with outside lately has been blue (and maybe gray). And most people like to think of blue when they go outside, ya know, blue sky or something, but mine has more to do with rain, ice, snow, melting snow, and all over wetness and slush. I got a slight glimpse of a springy green this weekend, but I woke up this morning to find that it had quickly turned back into a nasty, winter blue again.

I guess the only other thing that comes to mind (and I am laughing now because you will have this song stuck in your head for the rest of the day) when i think of blue is that crazy song by Eiffel 65 that came out when I was in like 7th grade...

I'm Blue, Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home