A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Green

It has been soooo cold and nasty outside, that when I started thinking if green, all I could think of is how much I can't wait for spring. It used to be that I loved winter because it meant hot chocolate, warm, comfy clothes, and beauty in the bareness of the world around me. Now, I walk outside, and I find myself cursing the snow falling from the sky. Even when I have a day with nothing to do, meaning that the weather shouldn't bother me, I just hate the winter.

All I want is 60 degree weather, with little or no wind, and for the love of God, no more precipitation for a while. Maybe if that happens, everything will be...green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home