A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

ok, fine, count me in

Some of my friends have been doing this color blogging lately, and I decided to join them with this week's color, RED

Red has been in my life for a long time, with the St. Louis Cardinals having red as their color,and my school colors have been red for the last 7 years both at DuBourg and SIUE.

My favorite flowers are those deep red roses, because they remind me of those stars on the stage, when their fans would throw bouquets of flowers to them.

Yesterday, red signified getting over a fear, as I donated blood for the first time in 1 1/2 years. Last time I donated, I blacked out and passed out 2 times, and it was really quite frightening for me. I never wanted to do it again, because I hated that feeling, but I just decided to buck up and do it yesterday with some friends, and I was totally fine. Plus, it feels great to know you saved like 3 lives.

Initially, red makes me think of romance, not love, but romance, but if I dwell on it for a while, I also start thinking of things like fire, and the devil, and scary bad things like that, so I am not sure on whether I associate it with good or bad.

well, I think that's the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home