A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

oh my GAAAWWWWD!

That's what I said when I stepped outside this morning! I mean, it's freakin' GEORGEOUS outside! With the exception of the really smelly Dogwood trees (which are really pretty, but smell like the part of the zoo with the elephants)everything about today is perfecto! I have a 3 hour break between really easy classes today in which I am holding a game of kickball on the quad, and then tonight I am taking off of work to go see Dirty Rotten Scoundrals with free tickets that my mom just happened to stumble across. The only thing better would be a day completely off...WAIT A MINUTE!...there is a mass-every teacher meeting on thursday, so I have no classes and no work!

Wooooooooooohhhoooooooooooooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home