A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and lets go already!

After a wonderful Christmas (family, diamonds, and a digital camera), and a fantastic New Year, I am sitting around the house thinking that it is time to get back to school already. I am so bored, and am anxiously awaiting monday, when I get to throw myself into the hell hole that is 19 credit hours of classes, and I even go back to work. Yeah, I know, sounds great huh? Well I think so. For some odd reason, over the past few years, I have come to realize that I am not satisfied unless I am spreading myself waaayyyy too thin. I mean, in my senior year of high school, I was in 8 extra curriculars in school including vice president of StuCo, and a lead in a play. Out of school I had 2 more. Now in college, (I know that this sounds just a little psycho, but...) I literally have every single minute from the second I wake up to the time I go to sleep booked and busy. When I don't, I just lay around bored out of my mind, or I sleep. The really sad thing is I enjoy it. Having to rush from class to class because I have 7 back to backs and then a full night of work sounds great to me. So, I may be the only college student in the universe saying this, but "Can I go back to school now?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home