A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

2 weeks and counting...

2 weeks from today, I move into the dorms on campus. I am super excited to be back with my friends, probably make some new ones, and have a few days to do just whatever before classes start. Ugh, that's what I am not looking forward to, classes. Now, the ok ones like choir and voice lessons are fine, but going back to my music theory class does not exactly make me very cheerful. Oh well, I guess you can't win 'em all.


Off the subject, if anyone wants to donate to the send Alli to europe fund, I need to raise about $1200 by sept 30. I am currently still at $0. I love you all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi alli I like your blog. I hope you have a chance to take a look at my new website on Weight Management . Are your ready for the weight loss revolution!! With Power-Pops we have developed a unique and revolutionary system to lose weight - in the form of a lollipop. How Does it Work? This product will suppress your appetite and food cravings, increase energy levels, and burn fat and calories in a safe and natural way. What makes our candy even more effective is that it will also give you an alternative to heading to the refrigerator and grabbing a snack out of habit instead of hunger. The Sweetest Way to Lose Weight! http://www.power-pops.com/seweightloss/powerpop.htm

10:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home