A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

AIDA

So, tonight I just worked my first night of Aida at the Muny where I actually got to see and hear the whole thing, and it gave me goosebumps. The voices are AMAZING, and why wouldn't they be concidering that the 3 leads did their part on broadway at one time or another. Usually, I would say that my new dream role would be Aida, but we all know that that's not going to happen, so I will move along to another great part, the princess Amneris. Tonight I found myself saying more than once, "Dang, that girl can SING" and she has very many opportunities in the show to do so. Anyway, I just purchaced the OBC recording on amazon.com like 2 minutes ago, so if I start annoying you by singing the songs, well... get over it, they're all go good I can't help it. It takes a great show to leave me with my mouth gaping open in amazement, and I did that after each act, so if you haven't done so yet, you have one more chance. GO SEE IT. Yeah, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home