A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wind, rain, heat and sickness

Last night, during the intense storm, I was stuck working at the Muny. Our boss shoved a bunch of us in a bathroom and just told us to wait until she said to come out. I got to see most of the storm out of the open door, and I have to say aside from it being so destructive, it was a neat sight. Things flying everywhere and a lot of wind and rain, it looked like something out of a movie. Even though my house has power, it is really hot here. Like not being able to sleep hot. And with the events of last week, I could use some sleep. You see, we have 3 window a/c units in the house, 2 upstairs and 1 down. (I sleep downstairs, and it is getting kinda sticky from the humidity) However, the heat is not the only thing keeping me from sleeping, I have the massive sinus headache from hell. I can barely function when I am awake, and it is too painful to sleep.

Aside from all of this, I am bored, I miss CATS. Oh well, at least I have a birthday coming up, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home