A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Finally out of the stoneage!

I was pretty excited about a week and a half ago when my father presented me with a little 1 gig mp3 player because I have wanted one forever... or let me be more specific, I wanted an Ipod forever. A year ago, I asked for one for months before christmas and then my sister got one instead. Anyway, I took the new toy with a smile on my face and convinced myself that I would be just as happy with my little imitation..I had it for a week and I wasn't. It had it's own AAA battery that I had to change, the sound wasn't the best, and it just wasn't an Ipod. I came home for the weekend, and my daddy surprised me with a 20 GB white Ipod that he got for me! I wanted to do a backflip. It is an older version that he got used off of ebay (no color screen, and a little bigger) but hey... DUDE, I HAVE A FREAKIN' IPOD!

2 Comments:

Blogger alli said...

C2, where the heck do you come up with this stuff? You are such a nerd, but that's ok, I enjoy your out-of-nowhere comments.

...a lemur? Really?

3:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!!

Alli, it's from the movie Madagascar. See it. Love it.

And congrats on the iPod! :)

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home