A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Aaaaaahhhhhhh - leluia!

Ok, I am NEVER nervous about vocal things, singing for friends, audiences, auditions, nothing. But I just found out that the auditions for the solos in my choir's december performance of Handel's Messiah (pt.1) are in 9 days on the 20th. I have that much time to get my hands on a copy and learn the solos I have heard but still don't know well at all. The problem is that the entire choir leaves for Kansas city to do some clinics and perform at the Renaissance festival until saturday, so I can't even get a copy until Sunday! Talk about power sightreading! The copy of the music in our library is already gone, and my director doesn't have any copies for us, so any musical people out there know where I can get one or better yet,anyone have one (christian?).

On a lighter note, I can't wait for this weekend, I get to sing, shop, and sleep, my 3 favorite things to do!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a copy. :) You might also try checking other (non-school) libraries.

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home