A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Update

Just because the last time I had a concert I informed everyone of it kinda late, I decided that this time I would let everyone know earlier. My next school concert is coming up! We recieved the music about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago( so about 3-4 rehearsals), and we have only about 6 or so rehearsals left until the performances. What are we singing? Mozart's mass in C minor. Three of the school's choirs are joining with an orchestra to perform this massive piece. One of the coolest things about it is the 2 choir divisi which not only sounds awesome, but saves my voice, because I do not have to be singing at all times-"choir 2 " takes over at just the right time. So, for a might of great music, come to the SIUE choral concert:

December 8&9 @Dunham Hall theatre ( at SIUE)

I am not sure of the time yet, but it probably starts around 7 or 7:30. When I find out, I will post it.

Let me know if you are interested in going and need any information (like directions etc.)

1 Comments:

Blogger alli said...

Also, I found out that we are performing this with an orchestra too! Yay!

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home