A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Monday, October 31, 2005

neon crap

Somewhere in the midst of my senior year, I think it was during the Crucible-so feb. about, I dyed my hair a reddish color. I really kinda liked it, and was actually a little upset that it was only temporary. One day, however, at a lit. music practice, Christian made the comment "nice hair wamser, what color is that-neon crap?" I thought it was kind of funny, considering that it was a little unnatural for red, and was a little neon-y.
Recently, I was trying to get my hair back to it's original color after numerous dye jobs, and instead of the brown that it was supposed to be, it turned kinda reddish. After about two or three weeks with it, I decided that I liked the red in my hair, and wanted to make it a little more prominant. What better to use than NEON CRAP! It was a red/brown, so it would be perfect! So sunday (actually monday) at about 1 in the am, I did a do-it-yourself dye. What I did not take into consideration was the fact that the hair color I started with last time was very different from the hair color I started with this time. So, as I unwrapped the towel after I was finished, I found myself saying...

WOW , THAT IS RED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home