A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Attention all sisters!

Alright ladies, do you have a sister? If so, then you and your sis NEED to go together to see the new movie In Her Shoes with great performances by Cameron Diaz, Toni Collette, and Shirley MacLaine. I was bored, so I stopped by the local theatre to watch it. As I sat by myself staring at the screen, I thought "God, I wish Julia were here". (For anyone who does not know, Julia is my little sister). We are a little over 2 years apart, so we have about the same age difference as the movie sisters. I don't know if it is the fact that one of us is brunette and one blonde, or if it is that one of us has always had a little (and just a little) more conservative attitude than the other, but I found that we sort of were the girls in the movie (without, of course, the sex and drinking problem).
I really mean it! Go with your sis to see this movie, because at the end of it, you will want to give her a big hug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home