A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

home sweet home

I know that I have only been at school for like two weeks, but I have to say that I am sooooooo excited about going home over the labor day weekend. I get to see everyone, including my puppy, eat a lot of food on no budget, show off my new hair ( I got it chopped off kind of short), and sleep in! The last one is my personal favorite. I get to go shopping too! I am finally in a choir that does not have an ugly uniform, just a nice black dress - now I have to get one that is not sleeveless or sparkly. I am realy happy, I just hope that they don't try and make me do any chores or anything!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're gonna have ta hang this weekend!!!

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home