A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

answers for stacey...

1. What is your ideal job, and why?

To be on broadway, of course! I absolutely love being up on stage, and I can't think of any time that I have been happier than when I am up there performing. It gives me that amazing rush... it is my addiction!

2. You have made it as a big time broadway actress. What show are you in, who is your leading man, and why?

Ok, I have so many shows that I would love to star in on broadway, but I guess the few that I could narrow it down to are:

*Phantom ~ with Hugh Panaro ( for the ultimate reason that I find him gorgeous)
*Wicked ~ I really don't have a desired leading man for this one, I just love the music!
*If they ever did another revival of Anything Goes ~ again, no desired leading man, just had fun this year
*West Side Story~with whoever the hottie with the great voice was at the Muny

3. After seeing mine, you've said that you could handle getting a tattoo. What would you get, and where?

Definitely a rose on my lower back. Don't have a specific reason, I just like it.

4. What is the craziest, most rule breaking thing you have done? ( Within reason of ourse! No illegal stuff here!)

I won't go into specifics, but a certain outdoor game of truth or dare at 4 in the morning... it involved partial clothing removal and standing in the middle of the street... anyway, next question!

5. If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

I would know when to shut up! I have a terrible, lifelong case of foot -in- mouth syndrome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home