A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

2 out of 3 aint' bad ?

So lately, I have had three big goals...
1) Find somewhere to live during school
2) Get a car
3) Get a job to pay for the two above

Today I accomplished 2 out of my 3 goals. Great!...or is it?

You see, the two goals that I accomplished were,
1) I found this lady who travels a lot who is also very close to campus. Since she is always gone, she is renting out bedrooms in her house, and the people in them have pretty much full run of the house. I get the whole, finished basement to myself! Yay!

2) I put a down payment on a used, 98' Dodge neon today, I am paying the rest of the $3500 tomorrow when the radio and a/c are finished, and I will have MY OWN CAR, for the first time ever. Yay!

so, you may be saying, why wouldn't this be great? Well, this is the last week of the Muny, and so my source if income is soon to be no more, so I really have no way to pay monthly rent until I accomplish goal #3. I have a few possible opportunities, but so far, no set job. Oh well, I have been lucky thus far, who knows?...

By the way, I move in probably this week/weekend, and make it permanent sometime next week, so wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Havin a basement to yourself should be fun! I TOTALLY HAVE to ride in your new car. You'll find a job, don't fret! You have working experience. People love hiring college students.

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home