A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

college

Yay! I am starting to get the hang of things around here, and I finally found a spot with wireless internet to post about it! So, I moved here on thursday, but classes don't start until monday, so I have a lot of time to kill. At first, there was nothing to do, so I sat in my room watching movies, listening to music, and (can you believe it) actually flipping through my textbooks. I visited the student union once or twice, but I was getting really bored! Then, yesterday, at an icebreaker party, I met like ten new people and ended up playing sand volleyball with them until about 1 am. I have only gotten lost once, and think that I know where everything that I need to survive is ( target, grocery store, and walgreens...right?). But alas, classes start tomorrow, as well as work, so poof! All of the time that I didn't know what to do with turns in to so much to do, so little time! Anyway, I think that I will survive, so all is well!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~stacey~ said...

good to hear things are going well so far. you covered most of my "have to shop" places: walgreens, grocery store, and target. but don't forget the ever-lovin' wally world. i hate that store--walk in to spend $2 and walk out spending $200...or is that just me? keep in touch while you're away!

4:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're adjusting well!!! You are SOOO lucky you don't have a roommate!!! I hope everything con to be spiffy, niffy!

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home