A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Finally

After a far,far too long 5 1/2 week absence, I will finally be returning to St. Louis today! I am so freakin' excited! I am supposed to be able to come home every other weekend, but the last month has played out like this:
weekend 1-Stayed @ school to work
weekend 2-stayed at school to go to a wedding with a friend (yeah,DEFINITELY shoulda come home)
weekend3-stayed @ school to work
weekend 4-went to ren fest in KC
weekend 5-stayed @ school to work
this weekend-HOME FREE, BABY!

Now I just have to make it thru 8am theory and studio class where I have to perform in front of all the music majors and be criticized by teachers in front of everyone... but at 1:30, I have 3 days with nothing but fun! Oooooh I am soooo happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger alli said...

did you see the time on this entry? 6:30 am! Why the hell am I up this early?

6:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home