A page with random thoughts, deep questions, personal info, and just about anything else that pops into my head.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

TAGGED



I have been tagged by Stacey, so here are my random facts.

1. I absolutely detest pretzels. I would probably choose hunger over a pretzel!

2. My top goal in life is to sing an opera at the Met

3. My idol is the one and only Renee Fleming, and in 6 1/2 weeks I get to see her in one of her signature roles (at the Met nonetheless)

4. I always, without fail, get nightmares from scary movies.

5. I am both a cat and dog person, I just happen to be allergic to cats.

6. I really like going to places like restaurants, theaters, concerts, and movies by myself.

7. I have never been out of the country...boo!!!

everyone that I could tag has already been tagged, so I guess it ends here...Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home